Overall, it has been a great year. Today, the 30th of December, marks the one year anniversary of Vixen To Virtuous. I look forward to creating better content inspired of Truth. Thanks for supporting my humble beginnings this first year.
As I reflect on this past year, I move forward with no regrets. I learned everything isn’t always what it appears to be. My past has made me wiser as I learn more about the woman I am evolving into on this journey from vixen to virtuous.
I have learned:
- Truth is sometimes confirmed by chaos.
- To put my trust in God alone.
- To not let the opinions of others affect my relationships, especially if God has revealed to me the truth of the matter.
As I say farewell to 2017, I am leaving behind:
- Imaginary beef. Imaginary beef is when you battle the thoughts of another and take posts on social networks as personal attacks. My posts are always about sharing what inspires me and not to be taken as personal attacks. It’s time to heal from the spirit of offense that’s on the rise in the world.
- I am leaving behind people who are not genuine. Life is too short to choose to be around people who are not genuine.
- I am leaving behind unforgiveness.